Tuesday 6 October 2009

About Me

As a Yoga Teacher....



















I'm a qualified Iyengar Yoga teacher from Scotland and the director of Yogasarvasya Studios in the West End of Glasgow...

I've been practicing yoga for about twenty years now. I teach classes and workshops at my studio and take workshops and groups on yoga holidays in Scotland, Ireland and Spain....















As a Singer/ Songwriter...


I also play and write my own songs.

In 1997 I recorded a collection of ten of my songs called
'Come Back Blue Skies'
All the lyrics from the album are available (click here)













At the moment I'm looking forward to finishing off recordings for my second album 'Golden'.
I have a myspace if you'd like to hear some of my tunes and for all other info.


I think that's enough for now.... x

No comments:

Post a Comment